All of our puppies come with:
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Two year health guarantee
- De-worming done at 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 weeks of age.
- Veterinary health check
- Introduction to potty training, crate training, and basic obedience
- Puppy care instructions
- Small bag of current puppy food
- One month supply of HG plus and Advantix II
- Lifetime breeder support
- Collar and leash
- Tails docked and ears cropped
- Dew claws removed
- Introduction to baths/grooming
- Introduction to leash training, free stacking and table training for show prospect puppies.
- Copy of Litter registration for pet/companion puppies with limited registration only-no breeding rights
- Copy of Litter registration for show/working puppies with co-ownership
Trupanion Pet Insurance(30 days complementary for all puppies. Activated the day of pick up!)
Waived waiting periods
Coverage starts immediately upon timely activation.
The Trupanion policy covers all eligible veterinary costs for all new injuries or illnesses.
No payout limits
There are no per condition, annual, or lifetime limits.
We cover pets for what they're likely to get
There are no exclusions based on breed or for congenital, hereditary, or chronic ailments.
No need to wait for reimbursement
We can pay the hospital directly at checkout. Trupanion members have the freedom to walk out the door paying only their share of the bill.
What is Puppy Culture?
What We Do As Breeders Thru PC
► Preparation and Prenatal Care
► Early Neurological Stimulation
► Weaning Set Up and Suggestions
► Developmental Periods
√ Understanding Behavioral markers
√ Age-appropriate games and exercises
√ Handling Fear Periods
► Enrichment Effect
√ Creating and Enriching environment
√ Puzzles and Problem Solving
√ Active vs Passive Challenges
► Early Socialization
√ Safety Measures
√ How To Hold A Puppy Party
√ Vaccination vs Socialization
► Communication Trinity
√ Training Marker
√ Offering Good Behaviors
► Problem Prevention
√ Emotional Resiliency Exercises
√ Anti Aggression Protocols
√ Sound-Proofing Puppies
► Preparing Your Puppy Buyers